The Testimony of Tao Through Parables and Scriptures in the
ISBN : nil
◎ 我要購買這本書 ►►►► 立即訂購
►Ι. The introduction of Heaven-Tao :
1. The relationship among Tao, God and True Self
2. The Last Catastrophe of the Third Period ( the Final Judgement )
3. Heaven-Tao is not easy to encounter
4. Bringing Salvation to the Tree Worlds
5. The Three Treasures of Heaven-Tao
► Π. The Testimony of the Enlightened Parriarch ( the Spirit of Truth ) who holds the Divine Mission to transmit Tao from God's sanction and commandment : ------ What is " the Spirit of Truth ? "
►III . The Testimony of the Heavenly portal :
1. What is " baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with Fire?"
2. The Truth of the Cross is another testimony of the Heavenly Portal.
3. What is " I will come again?"
IV . The Testimony of the Divine Mantra : ------ What is a white stone engraved with a new name?
V . The Testimony of the Symbolic Signal : ------ Who really excels in the Kingdom of Heaven?"
VI . The Testimony of one's name being deleted from Hell and being regis-tered in Heaven : ------ What is " those whose names have been recorded in the Lamb's Book of Life?"
VII . The Meaning and importance of being a Vegetarian : ------ What is " only you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood?"
VIII . Conclusion :
《 The introduction of Heaven-Tao : 》
♣• 1. The relationship among Tao, God and True Self The void Tao is nameless, shapeless, and formless. It has no be-ginning, and no end, and It exists everywhere and nowhere. Tao existed before heaven and earth and will exist after the ruin of them. Tao is the \" Aureole\", the \" True Water\", and the \" Fire of Life\", and contains infinite wisdom and power. Tao is the origin of heaven, earth, human, and substances ; hence, the essence of all brilliant natural phenomena in the universe is called Tao and each occurrence displays Tao in its own aspect. The universe is like a giant wheel that will cease from function without Tao.
♣• The void Tao develops into different elements and spiritual energies that combine to form various and unique living beings based on the various combinations of elements and the intensity of the spiritual energy decides the type of living being we become.
♣• God ( Lord, Jehovah, Wei-hwang God, Heaven, or Allah, etc., ) is the spiritual energy of Tao. God is Tao and He created and cultivated all lives and substances according to Tao. Therefore, we all are a part of God. Jehovah said everyone is the child of God. \" In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. This is the One who was in the beginning with God. Through Him everything came into being and without Him nothing that exists came into being. In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of men.\" ( John 1 : 1~4 ) Therefore, in the beginning God created mankind and bestowed His Life to humans, becoming the Light of men . \"Then the Lord God formed man from dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life ; and man became a living being.\" ( Genesis 2 : 7 ) Hence, each one of us is the child of God.
♣• The essence of all elements in the universe is referred to as , the Truth, which is the manifestation of Tao and which pervades heaven, earth, mankind, and substances, etc.,
♣• The essence of human life is known as the True Self and is composed of God's spiritual energy, Tao. Therefore, humans cannot live without Tao. The conscience is the True Self's manifestation. Humans, who dominate the earth, are the physical life forms that hold all the characteristics of Tao compared to all other life forms. We human beings have a mission to regulate and rule the earth. ------◎ 我要購買這本書 ►►►► 立即訂購
- Introduction to Dao(先天大道簡介)中英文
- The Great Tao 天道 ( 英文 )
- The Great Tao and the Wisdom of Five World Religions 大道與五
- The Truth of Life 生命的真理
- Search for Truth ( 探索真理 )
- Tao Cultivation 修道入門 (原認理歸真 )
- Three Divine Treasures of Tao 三寶的殊勝
- Introduction to the Treasures of Tao 三寶介紹
- Why I am a vegetarian 為什麼我要吃素
- Ninty Questions Concerning the Great Tao 性理釋疑九十題
- The Enlightenment of Bodhisattva Kuan-yin
- Los Libros de Confucio 學庸
- El Camino Celeste ( Ten-Tao )
- The Vajracchedika-Prajna-Paramita Suta & The Prajna-Paramita
- The Sutra of WeiLang 六祖壇經
- The Discourses and Sayings of Confucius 論語
- The Testimony of Tao Through Parables and Scriptures in the
- The Buddha Speak the Sutra about the Deep Kindness
- Cause and Effect Sutra 佛說三世因果經
- The Letter from Home ( 皇家書 ) 英文版
- The Admonishments from Huang-Mu to the Children